Coaching helps you achieve your goals faster. Are you interested to know if coaching is for you? If so CONTACT ME for more information.
I have two questions for you:
What do you want more of…and what are you doing about it?
Often people embark on big goals like signing up for an educational program, landing a big promotion, or planning a lifestyle change, and hope everything will fall into place. Sometimes it works well but not always.
It’s important to maintain focus on your main goal while setting smaller goals that help to go from A to Z. Without planning, focus and accountability it’s easy to get discouraged or let distractions get in the way. Successful people are those who keep their big goal in mind and push forward when the path gets difficult.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have a big goal and find it hard to stay the course?
- Are you up to something BIG that’s so important that you want to ensure you are successful?
- Do you want to find that big goal you know is inside you and then bring it to life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions I have some good news…you can make this happen. What you need to do is: 1) figure out what you want; 2) believe you can have it; 3) create a plan; and, 4) take action!
Can you achieve your goals on your own?
Of course you can, it’s how many successful people live their lives.
The question then is why aren’t you doing it now? There are many answers unique to each individual, but generally speaking it has to do with our underlying beliefs, habits, external influences, and negative inner self-talk. This is where Life Coaching can help.
As your coach I can help you bring your goals to life.
With my assistance you will:
- Get clear on your values and goals
- Take bold action right away
- Create a plan to support your goals
- Learn how to manage and minimize negative self-talk
- Amaze yourself as you create lasting change and realize your full potential
As your coach, I will:
- Hold you accountable to what you commit to
- Reconnect you to your true self including your values, vision and purpose
- Help you to think out of the box
- Challenge you to get out of your comfort zone when needed
- Help you celebrate wins, and learn from any setbacks
- Support you with actions and learning between sessions
How Coaching Works, The Logistics
Below are some of the things we will cover during a 3 month of coaching engagement. Our coaching is an individualized process and these tools will be introduced as needed to ensure you are living in line with your values and staying on track to achieving your goals.
Phone Session: Before taking on a new client I like to have a phone conversation to answer any questions you may have and see if we are a good fit for each other.
Initial Conversation: On an introductory call I can answer any questions you have and we can get to know each other. There is no commitment, if you want to find out more we can set up a call.
Discovery Session: We book this once you are ready to start a coaching relationship. This is our first and lengthiest session at about 1.5 hours where we cover some of the following: discuss the goals for our coaching, discover your Personal Values, create a Vision for your life, notice any self-sabotaging behavior, discuss how you want me to support you during our coaching agreement, and talk about other logistics.
Weekly Sessions: These usually occur over the phone (or through Skype or in person) and are 30-45 minutes in duration. Through purposeful questioning I will create an environment of self-discovery for you which will bring forth your own answers, trust me, they are there. At the end of each coaching session you may choose to take on a goal or a learning assignment for the following week. Each week we will discuss what you learned and accomplished throughout the past week and set new goals for the following week. Weekly coaching sessions will serve to deepen learning about your process and challenge you to continue to move toward your goals. I have a number of coaching tools I will use to help you remove any roadblocks and find solutions to any challenges you may face.
Life Coaching Program:
- Initial 1.5 hour discovery session
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions (over the phone, Skype or in-person)
- Weekly Coaching Preparation Form
- Weekly ‘action and learning’ assignments tailored to your goals
- Email contact between sessions as needed
- Rates vary depending on whether you choose 30 or 45-minute sessions
- Three month commitment is recommended for optimal results
- What is Life Coaching?
- Life Coaching is a process whereby a Life Coach helps you make changes in your life and reach your goals. As your coach, I will help you get from where you are now to where you want to be.
- What is Transition Life Coaching?
- It is Life Coaching that specializes in helping clients who are going through transitions in life, for example: approaching retirement, becoming empty-nesters, down-scaling their homes, going through health changes, changing careers, adopting healthy lifestyles, and the list goes on…
- How does Life Coaching work?
- Coaching occurs through one-on-one conversations between a coach and a client. These conversations typically take place over the phone, but can also occur using Skype, in person, or through email. Sessions are typically 30-45 minutes long and occur weekly for a duration of approximately 3 months, or longer in some cases.
- What do we talk about?
- At each weekly session I will ask questions to help you define what is important to you; shed light on any limiting beliefs; challenge you to move forward on your goals; hold you accountable to what you say you will do; and celebrate with you as you reach your goals. Some of the tools I use include:
- Personal Values
- Wheel of Life
- Life Purpose
- High dream/low dream
Are you ready to make this The Time of Your Life?
Contact me to find out more!